Maritime Economics and Logistics - prowadzone w j. ang.
MARITIME ECONOMICS AND LOGISTICS – studies in english
Field of study: Innovative Economy
Studies: Bachelor's degree studies, Bachelor
WHAT KNOWLEDGE WILL YOU GET?
- Knowledge in macro- and microeconomics as well as management and organization,
- Implementation of trade transactions and trade negotiation rules,
- The operating, management and development of innovative transport and logistics systems,
- Intelligent information systems used in transport and logistics,
Designing and optimizing storage and forwarding processes with special focus
on the maritime transport and logistics aspects,
- Fundamental knowledge related to such areas as: urban logistics, sustainability and sustainable mobility, network industries, transport and logistics markets analysis etc.
WHAT SKILLS AND SOCIAL COMPETENCES WILL YOU GET?
- Managing and solving problems in the sphere of transport, forwarding and logistics,
- Designing transportation and logistics systems as well as processes,
- Analyzing and evaluating transport and logistics markets,
- Running a business, especially in the sector of transport, forwarding and logistics,
- Using advanced information technologies applied in the TSL sector,
- Using specialized terminology in English,
- Creative thinking and acting in an innovative way.
WHERE CAN YOU TAKE WORK?
The graduate of the specialization Maritime Economics and Logistics is a specialist with relevant competencies for the operational positions dealing with transport, forwarding and logistics issues. Comprehensive knowledge of the economic, organizational, technical as well as legal aspects of transport, storage and forwarding process with special focus on the maritime transport and logistics are his/her key ability. Thus, the graduate is able to work efficiently in the operational departments of companies engaged in maritime business, including shipping and seaports, as well as for multimodal logistics providers, public administration or trade and manufacturing companies