International Trade, Transport and Logistics - prowadzone w j. ang.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE, TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS – studies in english
Field of study: Innovative Economy
Studies: Master's degree studies, Master
WHAT KNOWLEDGE WILL YOU GET?
- Detailed education from the field of economy (in macro- and micro- scale),
- Knowledge of international trade and service markets operations, supply chains and networks management,
- Ability to analyze and evaluate specific factors and processes being identified in the global economic system,
- Functioning and evaluating of transport and logistics markets in the global economy,
- Information technologies in companies active in the transport, forwarding and logistics sector (TSL).
WHAT SKILLS AND SOCIAL COMPETENCES WILL YOU GET?
- Analyzing the processes occurring in the global economy,
Using specialized methods and techniques supporting decision making processes
in companies in the TSL sector,
- Solving problems in the sphere of transport, forwarding and logistics,
- Using specialized terminology in English,
- Creative thinking and acting in an innovative way.
WHERE CAN YOU TAKE WORK?
The graduate of the specialization International Trade, Transport, and Logistics is a skilled specialist with appropriate competencies for dealing with transport and logistics issues in the international scale. He/she has an extensive knowledge of international trade and service markets operations, supply chains and networks management, and ability to analyze and evaluate specific factors and processes being identified in the global economic system. Graduates could be employed as managers in the transport, logistics and distribution companies operating in an international environment. Besides, the knowledge acquired during the studies is fully comprehensive for other areas of professional activity, including public administration, trade and commercial business as well as manufacturing or service companies.